I have recently had the pleasure of helping cover a night shift that was started at work to expand our customer service. We have hired four students; two girls and two boys. They are all single.
You can imagine the conversations.
As I supervised last night, I was able to sit back and just listen for a while. We were on our break and I pretended to be engrossed in my computer. Seeing as how everyone had just officially met for the first time, we are not experiencing full-out flirting, just subtle-feel-it-out flirting, but flirting none the less.
Watching this human mating process has caused me to reflect upon how I may have acted when I was single and working in a very similar office environment.
I have just one thing to say to all those who may have had to work around me, or listen to the conversations I know I had.
I’m sorry.
I hope you have been able to completely block out those memories and if you have, please let me know how so I can do the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment