Monday, February 20, 2012

Easton - 4 years

I meant to do this right around Easton's birthday, but life was a little hectic then, so I did it yesterday.

Easton's 4 year old interview:

Name: Easton Jay
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Peanuts, Popcorn, Grapes and Pancakes
Favorite thing to do: Play with Kendree's kitchen
Favorite Movie: Spiderman (he's never seen it)
When he grows up, wants to be: Spiderman
Favorite Sport: Basketball, Football, Hockey, Soccer and Baseball
Favorite Basketball team: Lakers
Favorite Football team: Cowboys, Broncos and BYU
Favorite Baseball team: Angels
Favorite thing at preschool: Coloring
Favorite Song: Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam
Favorite Animal: Dog
Favorite Toy: Spiderman, Sonic and Shadow
Favorite Book: No, David!

Some of my favorite things about Easton currently:
If you win, you are the champy-ist (instead of champion)
He loves to tell Kendree what to do and she willingly goes along with anything he says.
He has these obsessions with things he knows virtually nothing about (like his current obsession with Spiderman).  He has seen one episode of the old, old cartoon and has one Spiderman toy and now thinks that Spiderman is the coolest. thing. ever.



1 comment:

Denise said...

I just KNEW that favorite book sounded familiar. I read it today for the 1st time. Thanks Easton! :)