Saturday, August 18, 2012

Instagram: July

And here we have some Instagram memories from July:

That would be 1 boy and 11 shirts. He said he is a football player. Love that he makes me laugh daily.
 This girl loves playing with mama's wet hair whenever she gets a chance.
 Squinty-eyed grin. Maybe my favorite ever.
 Cement truck is here! Our pack patio and side yard will soon be glorious cement. Kind of lame that I am so excited?
 Totally doing laundry and dishes in heels today. Have to break in my shoes for a wedding. Don't worry, it is tonight, my procrastination skills are still going strong.
 T-ball Slugger. He told me that he booms it like Torii Hunter.
 Day in Laramie: shellac for my nails and raspberries from my mom's bushes. Perfect!
 Mini golf ninja
 Decided that riding in the stroller with sissy was way better than actually golfing
 Coming out of the rain, I can see blue skies ahead! Love those Wyo skies!
 Wild horse race at Cheyenne Frontier Days. Best event ever.
 Born and raised in Wyoming.
 Ready to enjoy some Brad Paisley!
 BRAD!!!!!
 It's a bad picture and I don't even care, I have to share. :)
 Cousins! That Brylen sure is a smiley one, and miss Devynee just wants to purse those little lips.
 My grass collector and roller baby.
 Sissy feeding her puffs (the only food she is allowed to put near the baby's mouth)
 Slide lovin' boy
 The Jord-man gearing up for some Blake Shelton. #toocoolforschool #smirkmuch?
 Sisters. Ready to rock.
 Don't worry, I brought my favorite along too.

No comments: