I like to share pictures like this to tempt my California family and friends to move here. #rememberthisdoesntfactorinthewindchill
This boy, the one who officially made me a mother, turns 6 today! Love him! Happy Birthday Easton!
I knew things were a little two quiet... #atleasttheyarethewashablekind
Two of six baby doll baskets done. #handmadechristmas
Visiting the "real" Santa at our ward party. My kids LOVE him and would honestly stay by this side all day. (Kendree pretty much did). #latergram
Sometimes you don't ask why they want a picture with a blanket on their head, you just go with it.
Baby doll baskets #3 and 4. I had separation anxiety as I packed them in a box bound for California. Guess that means they didn't turn out too bad. :) Alisa - hope the girls like them!
Christmas singing program! Easton got to wear pajamas and bring his lovey "Horsey" to school. Best. Day. Ever.
There. Are. No. Words. #excepticantwaittorestagethisonein15years
Finished the two final baby doll beds! These ones will live in my own house. After watching me make all 6, I know Kendree will love them.
Kendree's version of "Move It!" Yes, she is saying moo-ga.
No comments:
Post a Comment