With the little spare time that I seem to find (what with my three part-time jobs, being a mother and the bishop's wife), I really enjoy creating things. Lately, I've had the opportunity to check a few things off my list.
I get a little sick of the pumpkin, fall leaves, etc. decorations for three months straight and have been looking for two full years for apple/back to school decorations to fill my living room for September, to decrease the other a little. I have had no success, so Chelsea and I got together to make a back to school wreath. We meshed about five pinterest wreaths together and got done in relatively good time.
Then, I finally sewed up a Halloween table runner that I have had the fabric for for two years and had cut out for a year. Once I started taking pictures, Devynee insisted on being my model.
I had to hold her back to get this picture of just the fabric.
I was determined to not buy any other fabric for the back, so I raided my stash for fabrics that were even remotely Halloween colors. We made it work.
These last two are included purely for Devynee's body positions.
No comments:
Post a Comment