Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Instagram: December 2014

He came home acting "off" and just a few minutes later, I found him like this.  Sweet boy, hopefully a nap will do the trick.

We blessed this beauty today at church.  Such a wonderful day filled with family and friends.

Yesterday was a little crazier than I anticipated, so this is a day late, but this boy turned SEVEN! How that happened I will never know.  We are so glad he is in our family!

"Mom! Take a picture!"

You know you've caught a good one when he works until after 11pm and still makes time to make and hang up the traditional birthday signs for you. Including a list of 32 adjectives describing you that all start with "T"! I sure do love that guy! And I think this birthday will be one of the best ones yet.

Had a fun time bowling with Kendree's preschool. On a side note, an effective form of punishment would be running a lane of 5 kids 4 and under who are bowling "by myself"!

This Sunday before Christmas is one of my favorites. #soblessed

What I'm doing now: Fixed this little beauty (with the help of a father-in-law who actually knows what he is doing) and sipping on a DDP. Next up, dinner!

I fought the battle of the "heavy coat" and then didn't have anything left for the battle of the shoes. I hope everyone at the post office, tire store and grocery store enjoy them. #twoleftshoes

Happy New Year!

No comments: