Brynlee continues to grow! On January 15th, she turned 3 months old. (and was feeling a little somber about it, apparently)
At three months, Brynlee continues to sleep through the night. She sleeps in her bassinet in the hall at night and in the bassinet in the front room during the day. Noises don't seem to bother her at all. Brynlee is starting to fight putting herself to sleep for naps and prefers to go to sleep in the car seat or the swing. Most of the time this work just fine, as we are on the move a lot, but I know this is a problem I will have to solve in the future.
Overall, she is a chill, go with the flow baby, but likes to be entertained (she is pretty used to at least one sibling talking to her at all times). She loves to be in her swing, I think because it gives her a vantage point for the entire living room and all that is going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment