Some great friends also took the opportunity to decorate our garage. It was so sweet. When I told my friend that Ronnie likes Butterfingers and Milky Ways, I didn't think this was the way they would be used. :)
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Ronnie's Birthday (34)
Ronnie turned 34 on May 11th! We went out for mexican at lunch and I made them bring the sombrero out. He was thrilled, obviously.
Present opening was fun as well. Ties are always necessary and appreciated when you are an attorney by day and a Bishop every other second (and during the day too).
The kids were happy to help open cards and presents.
We had angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. I stuck (or laid) some candles on top.
Some great friends also took the opportunity to decorate our garage. It was so sweet. When I told my friend that Ronnie likes Butterfingers and Milky Ways, I didn't think this was the way they would be used. :)
Some great friends also took the opportunity to decorate our garage. It was so sweet. When I told my friend that Ronnie likes Butterfingers and Milky Ways, I didn't think this was the way they would be used. :)
Labels:
ronnie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment