Monday, August 31, 2015

Random August

It is days like this with friends over to play that I love our gigantic sandbox.

Easton thought his MineCraft figured needed a house...

While the girls wanted pictures of their pedicures.

Ronnie took Easton out golfing at 6 a.m. one morning.  Man was he cranky later that day.  I finally had to force him to go lay down and about 2 minutes later, this is what I found. Tired boy.

Devynee "jumping" off the diving board at swim.



I had promised the kids all summer that we would go to the state museum. We finally made it the week before school started.

Devynee loved dressing up as a "fancy lady."

Kendree thought this gun belt made a nice scarf.

A picture of Brynlee taken by one of the kids.

Devynee only naps as necessary nowadays. It works out to about once every week to two weeks.  She sure is cute when she sleeps though.

Kendree loves her cheetah print and needed a picture of her new backpack to show her cousins in California.

Kendree brought home this puzzle from school and HAD to take a picture to send to her teacher.

Then Devynee needed in on the fun.

Our friends took us out on their horses.  It was very fun and reminded me how much of a city girl I really am.  I pretend well, but I know NOTHING about horses. It was so fun!





No comments: