Thursday, December 31, 2015

The New House: December 2015

This month, was a bit slow in the progress department.

We had garage doors installed, and the only pictures I got of them where in the dark.  Awesome.


We got everything all approved and ready for insulation and dry wall - including the central vacuum system being installed. At the end of December, I walked around and took a few pictures.

The family room:

 Eating area:

 Kitchen wall - cabinets will go here:

 The future home of my vacuum pan in the kitchen.  I have hopes that this will change my life.

 The front door:

 Standing at the front door looking in:

The front room from the front door.

 Master bedroom

 Another view of the master bedroom

View out the master bedroom window

Master bathroom

 Master shower

 Laundry Room

Main floor bathroom

 Bedroom 1 upstairs

 Bedroom 2

 Main family room downstairs

Mechanical room


Hall closet  downstairs

Storage/food room

Bedroom 1 downstairs

Bathroom downstairs



Bedroom 3 downstairs

Bedroom 2 downstairs

A view of the window wells (I've never really gotten a good picture of this). They have stone printed on them.

 Back upstairs, the mudroom and locker area


 The garage from the door to the house

At the very end of the month, the stucco company began working on the outside of the house.  It's nice to have some visible progress.



 By the 31st, we were all wrapped and styrofoam was going up.

 Another (bad) picture of the garage doors.

No comments: