Thursday, March 31, 2016

Instagram: March 2016

Ronnie and his dad have worked SO hard to get this floor done. I love it! I'm sure it looks even better without all the sawdust on top. ;)

This full of life girl earned her Math Einstein award this week! She is thrilled (doubly so because she beat her brother to the punch)! I can't believe I ever worried about her in school, she is thriving!

With company in town, Easton has had the privilege of camping out in the girls room. He has decided that sleeping under the bunk bed is the way to go. Silly boy.

On the first walk around the block this spring. So far we've been out for 20 minutes and not made it halfway yet.  Scooting with four-year-olds takes all of my patience.

This wonderful first home of ours is for sale!

I'm participating in what my friend @rosenbrown called March Madness again this year. The challenge is to read the Book of Mormon in its entirety in the month of March. That means 17 pages a day. I just got to one of my favortie stories. Teancum! So grateful for this book and all it teaches me. {I hate doing the math of 17 pages a day so I just read 20 to make my brain hurt less}

Happy St. Patrick's Day! #eastonhadquitetheswitchofmoodsduringpictures #17montholdsarehardtotakepicturesof

I'm missing one child in this picture (she was napping and if there is one thing I stand for it is not waking a sleeping baby). Happy Easter!  He is risen!

This cute girl lost her first tooth today! She was super brave and so excited!

A little Easter morning documentation. Brynlee could not be torn away from the candy. #likemamalikedaughter

Last week (I know, I know, I'm a little behind) Kendree received a "Safe Behavior" Award! (I'm pretty sure that just means she follows the rules and helps others). She was ecstatic and we are so proud! #blurrypicturedontcare

Today I completed my March Madness challenge and finished reading the Book of Mormon. This is becoming a month I look forward to each year. I'm so grateful for this book of scripture and all I learn each time I read and study it. I know that it is the word of God and that Jesus Christ is my Savior.

You know your baby doesn't feel good when she falls asleep less than 2 hours after waking up, on the carpet of the main room with your other crazies running around. Poor thing!

Mom's slacker-ness regarding egg dying turned into the perfect snow day activity.

No comments: