4th of July ice cream (as many toppings as you want!).
Once she figured out which snap pop needed to be popped, she was an expert at the step-pop technique.
Devynee's tee ball season ended at the end of June. She was a typical 4 year old and sure was fun to watch.
Easton has had a great season of baseball. He always tries his hardest and runs his fastest. In short, he takes it very seriously.
Summer nights like this...
Pigtails!!!
Coach Ronnie and some of the World Series Champion Mets! (read: winners of the losers bracket) But, they got trophies, so that's all that really matters.
This is going down this weekend and I am so excited!!!
Thunderbirds show with the whole family! I love this part of CFD.
Excited is a bit of an understatement. Kenny Chesney with my love is a pretty great night.
Three cute cousins all lined up and ready for some breakfast! (What does it say when you own three high chairs? I'm already ready for grandma status, I own a lot of crap, or I have a lot of kids?)
Our parade watching crew. Give me a cloudy, cool, foggy, misty morning anytime. This crowds were non-existent and no one was melting.
Watching McCoy try and get to the horse droppings in the middle of the road was possibly my favorite part of the parade.
Our hiking crew at Vedauwoo today (minus grandma who is taking the picture). Most of the kids really enjoyed it (with Devynee as the exception). Easton would have climbed all day and Brynlee was crazily fearless.
The largest hail I've seen since we moved to Cheyenne. Quite the storm.
Five out of seven windshields did not survivie the storm. and we'll just say that the cars are not without dents. Every year during CFD we get some pretty good hailstorms. This one takes the cake.
A little family fun feeding the buffalo at the Terry Bison Ranch.
A little buffalo and jackalope riding. Kendree asked if that was really how big a jackalope is and Ron told her this one was a baby. :)
A little pinata action finished off our wonderful Lindstrom family reunion. We were so happy to host in Cheyenne this year and it was great hanging out with family!
Somehow I missed posting about Friday's reunion activities. We went to the rodeo and the kids enjoyed shaking it during songs, watching, playing and sleeping.
After the rodeo, we hit up a few rides at the carnival. Devynee was terrified at first and then was so sad we couldn't stay longer. Kendree (bottom video, right hand slide) got some real air when the blanket took off before she was ready. It was awesome.











No comments:
Post a Comment