Five kids later and it was clear that the Baby Bjorn carrier just wasn't for me. My back would kill every time that I wore it. After some research and friend asking, I have switched to the Ergo 360 and am in love so far! Support for me and my poor back and support for Hallee. A win-win! Now I have laundry to fold (and bathroom mirrors to clean, apparently). :)
Sleeping beauty.
Sweet Hallee is now six weeks old! Seems unreal. Good news. We seem to have found our newborn "groove" and mom is functional once again. Hallee and I visited the chiropractor two weeks ago and started using our beloved DigestZen oil religiously. Hallee can now lay on her back without screaming in pain and spits up less. Even better she has only been getting up 1-2 times a night and actually sleeping in between feedings. Sleep, sleep, glorious sleep!
I should be waking this girlie up to guarantee some sleep later on, but this, THIS is why sometimes I can't imagine being done having babies.
Sweet Hallee Marie was blessed today by her daddy. I am never more sure of my Heavenly Father's love for each one of his children than when I listen to a priesthood blessing being given (to me or someone else). Hallee was given a beautiful blessing that I will never forget.
Three generations. Hallee, KaLee and Keri.
My whole world. Five. FIVE! Kids. Crazy town, but oh, so fun!
Devynee is 5 today! She came earlier that I expected and all on her own timetable. As she has grown she continues to go about things her own way. Devynee is head strong, a great listener, loves to sing, can memorize ANYTHING she hears, has fingernails that grown women would kill for and self entertains like a box. We love our fiery FIVE year old!
First Thanksgiving turkey, check. Our Best Bits recipe was ah-maz-ing. I may just volunteer to make the turkey every year. Although my picture taking was seriously lacking, we enjoyed the day with Alicia, Adam and kids. Also, a trillion million thank yous to every mother/grandmother/any else who has ever hosted thanksgiving. It is NO joke. The pre-planning, the hours in the kitchen and the dishes (oh, the dishes) but it is all worth it for time with family and reminders of how blessed we are.
Handmade ornament for 2016. I kind of love it. #familyornamentexchange
Hallee is 2 months old! She is a different baby than she was a month ago. She is smiling like crazy and starting to learn how to coo. Currently, she startles herself every time she makes a noise that is loud-ish and it is pretty funny. She loves to sleep in her swing and car seat during the day and in her rock n play at night (She prefers to sleep in a "cradled" position). Hallee will now lay on her back and just play and watch a mobile or whatever antics her siblings are up to. She also loves to watch her hand help up in the air. At her 2 month appointment she was 12 lbs (65th %tile) 22 inches (50th %tile) and her head is in the 85th %tile. She has slept 10pm-6am several times and only gets up once a night (around 4:30am on average) other nights. She really has that sleep thing turned around. Hallee is my spittiest baby but neither the doctor or I are concerned. Just a little annoyed. I can't imagine our family without our Hallee!
No comments:
Post a Comment