Brynlee, Jaxon and Uncle Adam. Trouble right there.
Devynee and Brynlee in swim class.
Kendree adjusting her goggles right before she swims away!
We had Grandma and Grandpa here for nine days and loved every single minute.
Devynee is my brown baby. She gets very impressive tan lines. I wish I would have taken a comparison shot at the end of the summer.
Double rainbow at Easton's game one evening. It was two full rainbows and so gorgeous!
While taking Hallee's 9 month pictures, she wasn't really having it. I got ONE with her on the blanket and then she was off.
The kids loved cooling off in the pool that Grandma Lopez sent. They loved it so much, they wore it right out. Good thing she found another one on clearance so we can do it again next year.
Trophy Ceremony after Easton's team won the World Series Championship (consolation bracket champion).
Selfies with Hallee and mama.
Celebrating Grandpa's 60th!
Hallee was asleep sucking on the ear of her glow worm guy.
A picture of the parade marchers from our Cub Scout pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment