Thursday, November 30, 2017

Instagram: November 2017

Kendree and Easton had their piano recital this evening. They both did great!



Due to the generosity of his uncle Adam and "favorite guy" Marc, Easton was able to go to the Border War in Laramie. He got to stand on the sideline during the coin toss and then froze through the rain and snow, but we wouldn't have it any other way! Go Pokes!



You show me a baby who doesn't teethe on pop beads and I'll show you a baby who doesn't own any pop beads.

Exciting news!

A little back up to Halloween because I like to toot my own horn. Easton was set on being a Wyoming football player, but play/kid helmets for UW do NOT exist. I was able to buy a used kid football helmet on eBay, use some vinyl decals and duct tape and voila! A UW helmet! It turned out even better than I hoped.

Kendree, Devynee, Grandma and I were able to go see Beauty and the Beast at the Candlelight Theater this weekend. They both LOVED it. IT's so fun to have girls dates like this!



Someone found her sister's play makeup and had quite a good time.

The other day the two young girls were running errands with me. I bought some circus peanuts (don't judge, I love those things). I handed one back to Hallee to quiet her for the last 10 minutes home. When we got into the garage, I went to get her out and thought she was allergic to the circus peanuts, my mind started racing about medicine, doctors, etc. then I looked closer and realized her bottom lip was just stuck weirdly to her chin. I laughed and laughed, took pictures, cleaned her up, and put her down for a nap.


You know that awesome (ahem, not cheap, ahem) metal swing set we bought and put together this summer? Well, our insane Cheyenne wind storm today had some plans of its own. Ugh!

Hallee was as excited about the jump seat in the bathroom as I was. These things are genius and should be mandatory in all public restrooms. #canigetanamen #momlife

Happiest of Thanksgiving Birthdays to our six year old Devynee girl! She was a great sport since she knew she didn't get to pick the meal today. And, cake is not her favorite, so a giant sugar cookie it was! We love this spunky girl and are so glad we got to celebrate her with family. She loved her pink cowboy hat and pink cowgirl boots and wore them around the rest of the night! Now, she has six years before she has to share Thanksgiving again in 2023.



Church will wear ya right out...


No comments: