Thursday, October 31, 2019

Instagram: October 2019

Just had a great few opening days of hunting.  Took down a 5 point bull, spent time with some of my favorite people on earth in one of my favorite places on earth. We had a lot of fog that first day, but the amount of bugling I heard was unrelatedly. Loved every minute! Thanks for letting this slow, pregnant lady tag along, Dad, Adam, Jordan and Dan!



This week I was able to go to the zoo with Devynee's class! The weather was perfection (80 degrees!) and we had a great time just Dev, Hal, Syd and I along with Devynee's friend Marisol. The orangutan baby was the cutest and the find of the day was Dole Whip! Made every moment in the car worth it.





Our Brynlee turned FIVE today! Brynlee skips and twirls through each day, making friends along her way. She loves playing pretend anything and if you can make work a game, she is all in for as long as it takes. We had a great celebration with family on Sunday and a quick celebration tonight after soccer games. We love our Brynlee and the light she is in our home.



20 weeks! We had our ultrasound this week and I stayed strong and did not find out the gender. I love the surprise so much! Baby #7 is looking healthy and moving around like crazy in my belly. I'm feeling super good.  I love the 2nd trimester. Energy is back and I'm not too huge yet. Ronnie would tell you that my pregnancy snoring is back with a vengeance though. :)


I sure love hanging out with these littles every day.  Hallee and Sydnee did a great job driving the bus at the library and loved every minute on the swings.




A little pumpkin carving.





Happy Halloween! this year we have Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Wendy and Captain Hook (Haptain Cook as Hallee says it). Then we had Elsa, Evil Audrey (from Descendants 3), Miles Morales (Spider-Man from the Into the Spider-verse movie), and Mal (from Descendants 3). Also, could that picture of Hallee and Sydnee get any cuter?









No comments: