Friday, January 31, 2020

Instagram: January 2020

The beginning of January, I was able to get away to Vegas with my dear college roommates. Any time I can spend with Bethany, Cheryl and Carissa is time well spent. I loved every second of our gab sessions, walking the strip, the temple, Mat Franco, and lots and lots of food! Thanks to Ron and the Cali family for making it possible. It was such a rejuvenating time!






34 weeks in all its glory! This little boy or girl is so active! At times I feel like he/she is trying to legitimately break out through my skin. I'm feeling pretty good. Heartburn and more pelvic pain are a staple but nothing that medicine, stretches and my Deep Blue rub can't fix! Can't wait to welcome this little one into our family!

35 weeks! The weeks are officially flying by at this point. I prefer to not think about how soon this baby will get here (although I am SOOOO excited to meet him or her) and instead power through the eternally long list of projects I have in my head. This baby continues to be so active and even turned transverse for a few days last week (most uncomfortable thing ever). I continue to feel really good except the thought of bending over repeatedly (picking up toys) is so overwhelming at the moment. Good thing I have six good kid helpers around here!

Most of you know that I have sewn quilts, loveys and crib bedding for all my kids. Baby number 7 is no different. I have an entire set of boy projects that have been done since I was pregnant with Devynee (8+ years ago). So, it was time to work on girl projects. So far, I'm about halfway done with four things but I completed a minky blanket and lovey and had to document.

No comments: