So. I have weird dreams.
I get it from my mother.
The night of the 4th, I went to bed around 11 p.m. The stupid students in the apartment complex next to us were still setting off fireworks. Despite the constant bangs and pops, I went to sleep very quickly.
At midnight I woke up. I was sure that my dad was knocking on one of our two bedroom windows because he needed something and so I proceeded to get out of bed, walk to the window and peer out.
No dad.
Then, I walked around the bed to the window on Ronnie's side and peered out.
Nope, not there either.
By this time, Ronnie was awake. He asked me what I was doing, and I told him that Dad was knocking on our window and I was trying to figure out what he wanted.
And Ronnie said, "Don't you think if your Dad needed something, he would just call?"
And that made perfect sense, so I went back to sleep.
1 comment:
Hey Kaylee! I just found your blog through someone else's! I am glad you are doing so great! I can't beleive how crafty you are! I am impressed! Easton is ADORABLE!! E-mail me at alisamn@gmail.com and I will add you to my blog (it is private)
Alisa LaBonde Nielson
Post a Comment