(said just like Monica on that one Friends episode)
You see this guy right here?
It's his birthday today. The big 2-9. Happy Birthday babe!
Not only that, but as I type this, he is taking his last. final. of. law. school.
We thought this day might never come.
My mom and I were reminising about the week of law school orientation and how Ronnie came home very discouraged and told me he didn't think he could do law school. I promptly replied "Oh yes you can!" and look at us now.
Three years of school? check
Two kids? check (not that that one was actually on a "to-do" list)
A job? check
A great experience overall? Double check
I'm so proud of you. Proud for the work you put in. The late nights, the early mornings and everything in between. Proud of the daddy, husband, and person that you are. Proud to be your wife.
Now, let's shout hooray!
We did it! (that one I like to imagine in the voice that Elle Woods uses at the end of Legally Blonde).

10 comments:
I'm curious, Does your hubby know my brother-in-law, Garren Stauffer?
how funny...DJ Stauffer (above) is Curtis' cousin...and so is Garren...how random is that?
Anyway, congrats to Ronnie and YOU (it really is a family affair!). How exciting. I remember the first year of law school being so stressful for Curtis...I'm sure it was for Ronnie too...but like you said, look at him now!
Good luck with the bar...I'm sure he'll do great!
Congrats to both you and Ronnie! You made it!
Awesome! Congrats and Happy Birthday Ronnie!! And way to go KaLee too, that had to have been tough on both of you. Miss ya!
How exciting! Congratulations.
Yea! What a great accomplishment and a great way to celebrate a birthday. Now that you guys are done...I think we will begin.
Wahoo! What an accomplishment. Congrats to all of you for making it!
DJ--Ronnie does know Garren, but didn't realize all the connections! Are you guys coming down for graduation?
No, we won't be able to come down because graduation always falls on our big dance recital weekend. Its a crazy weekend for us, so we're bummed to be missing out. ENJOY!
Oh...and HI Jen and Curtis!
congrats and happy b-day ronnie....when you buy that huge houseboat and lavish cabin remember to invite us!!
p.s...we will have to stop by and say hi next month when we drive through wy.
Post a Comment