I'll warn you that there are about one million (or over 100) pictures of the event. I narrowed them down, I really did, but there are still a lot. You've been warned.
I had plans to bless Kendree in the dress I was blessed in, but when you wait to bless your daughter until she is thisclose to three months old, she goes and gets bigger than a newborn. Imagine! Luckily, Grandma Cali and Aunt Kari found this gorgeous dress in California and brought it out (Laramie doesn't have so many shops that specialize in this kind of thing).
The circle: Uncle Gordon, Grand Dad, Grandpa Cali, Uncle Adam, Uncle Dan, Ronnie, Grandpa Wyo, Steve, Tucker and the Bishop.
Ronnie did a fantastic job on the blessing. Easton even allowed me to listen to the entire thing while he happily doodled on a piece of paper. My dad was holding Kendree's head during the blessing and as they got started, she was getting a little fussy. My dad said that he opened his eyes (because her head was slipping and he needed to make sure it wasn't going to flop) and as Ronnie started talking, she calmed right down, her eyes got really big and she just started looking from one face to the next around the circle. It was as if she knew something special was happening.
Kendree laying on the gorgeous blanket that Grammy made for her.
Law school friends: Tucker, Laura, Ronnie, Kendree, Me, Lindsey and Steve
4 generations! Me, Grandma Great, Kendree and Grandma Wyo.
Family photo (Buzz and Woody included, of course)
Grandma and Grandpa Wyo, Ronnie, Kendree and Me.
The Wyo family: Erica, Grandm and Grandpa, Ad-man, Jord-man, Easton, Ronnie, Me, Kendree and Sassy.
The Cali Family: Grandma, Grandpa, Alex, Alisa, Kari, Easton, Ronnie, Kendree and Me.
Grandma and Grandpa Cali, Ronnie, Kendree and Me.
Grandma-Great, Kendree and Grand Dad
Uncle Dan and Little Alayna. They didn't make it into any of the group shots 'cuz Alayna was having a rough day. We kept her up past her normal nap time, and then woke her up early for the blessing. Poor thing!
And lest you think all of our pictures come out so wonderful, just know that more than one of our family pictures had this quality to it!
Gotta love 2 year olds!
3 comments:
Kendree is so stinkin' cute! I love her dress. You look great! Have I not seen you in person for awhile?
Kendree looks beautiful! And I love all the family pictures. Seems like it was a good day.
What a fun day! Kendree is a beautiful addition to your sweet family.
Post a Comment