This time around, I decided that I would do things a little different and take pictures as my house was at that. exact. moment. So, there are toys on the floor, dishes in the sink, "stuff" on the counters, etc. But, it shouldn't make you feel like I live in perfect-ness, since that would be FAR from the truth. Without further ado:
This is what our neighborhood looks like (this may or may not be our street, you know, for privacy reasons).
When you come in the front door, you see this:
And then turn to the right to see this: (the door that is cut off is the coat closet, door straight ahead is the half bath, you can't see the garage door, but it is directly to your right).
Then when you step into that little hallway, you have the stairs directly to your left(door with the Halloween hanger thing is the pantry which is located under the stairs):
And the kitchen to your right:
And this is the view into the living/dining room:
A view to the left:
And to the right (why hello Easton):
Then if I stand by the back patio door, you see this on the living room side:
And this on the dining room side:
Now, if we were to go up the stairs, this is what you would see at the very top (straight ahead the main bathroom, closed door on the left is Kendree's/guest room and the closed door on the right is the linen closet. You can't see Easton's door, since it is directly to the left:
A view of Easton's room:
And one of Kendree's (diaper changing station on the bed):
If you turn to the right at the top of the stairs, this is your view (closed door is the laundry room and master bedroom is straight ahead):
View from the door of the master bedroom (bed skirt still hasn't made it on there):
Standing in the doorway to the master bath you see this:
And this is a view of that bathroom:
And that concludes our tour. [Sorry we ended in the bathroom!]





2 comments:
That could be a picture of our street. It looks exactly like that. And our house looks exactly like yours, just decorated differently :)
Your place looks great! I love it. You are good at decorating (which doesn't surprise me because you are good at all things crafty) and I wish I lived closer so I could get your help decorating my place!
Post a Comment