Monday, January 31, 2011

Lately

First, thanks to all of you for your support and concern over my last post.  I want to let you know that we are doing just fine.  Someone close to the family received some unfortunate news, which in turn made me do some thinking.

Meanwhile, things around our household continue to plug along.

Easton is "potty-trained" for all intents and purposes.  While for the most part this is very convenient milestone, there are those times when I just wish he was back in diapers (you know, when he gives me 30 seconds to get him to the restroom in Walmart, despite being asked about one bazillion times if he needed to go previously).

Kendree is pulling up on anything and everything, but has yet to start to "cruise" along.

We put an offer in on a house and didn't get it. Boo.  Oh well, live and learn, you know?

And on a happier note, we haven't even caught winter colds (knock on wood)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for potty trained boys! That's always nice. Sorry about the house, did they counter offer or just flat refuse? That's a bummer.

Carolyn said...

I appreciate your last post, because it was a great reminder to me. Sometimes I find it extremely easy to be negative, too, but there is always something to be thankful for...so thanks for reminding me.

I'm glad you guys are doing alright, and that you haven't caught any winter colds! That is great news. And congratulations on having Easton potty-trained. Your kids are very cute.

I love reading your blog!