Ronnie and I were down and out for the last 24 hours with the flu of 2011.
Every time I get sick, I am reminded of how much it stinks to be sick and while I wouldn't necessarily wish sickness on anyone, I will say that having Ronnie sick at the same time was very convenient.
Instead of me trying desperately to keep up with the kids needs while feeling like dying, we were able to take turns. It was marvelous (if being sick can be called that).
Neither one of the kids have shown any sign of sickness, which means that those flu shots they get every year just may be worth the money.
3 comments:
remember---the flu shot is for influenza----body aches/fever stuff---NOT stomach flu, which is actually gastroenteritis. . . just trying to spread the knowledge.
Julie
Oh gosh KaLee, I hate sickness, can't say anyone would love it, but to be sick with Cory would be the pits I think! Is it just a 24 hour thing?
No fun. In theory the flu shot works. Everyone Ty has seen with the flu got vaccinated this year. Go figure.
Post a Comment