Sometimes I feel like blogging is the socially acceptable way of going to a party with all of your friends, getting up on the dining room table and while shimmy-ing across the table, yelling "Look at me! Look at me!"
We share.
And because we share while we are
unshowered, in our pajamas home in front of our computer, it seems easier some how.
We reason that people only have to read if they want to.
That they won't look at the blog for several days, etc. etc.
And then we put it out there on the line.
Isn't blogging the best?
2 comments:
Yes, blogging is the best! No way would I ever shimmy across the table at any party, but shimmy on my blog, you betcha.
It provides a nice release for introverted awkward shy gals like myself.
Your post just made my day. I laughed so hard!
Post a Comment