- She continues to sleep through the night (usually about 9 p.m. to 7 a.m)
- Devynee takes one 3 hour nap daily and then little cat like naps otherwise. I still need to work on an actual schedule with her, but man is it hard when your other two kids are going, or want to be going all the time.
- She is in 3-6 month and 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. I have yet to put shoes on her, so I have no idea what size would fit. :)
- Devynee likes the excersaucer, but needs a little bit of extra support with a blanket around her middle for now.
- Devynee had her 6 month well check on June 5th and weighed in at 14 lbs. 15 oz. (30th %tile) and was 26 inches long (50th %tile). Her head was also in the 50th %tile, but I didn't write down that measurement.
- She is still exclusively nursing, but soon after my kids turn 6 months old, I go ahead with cereal and food, so you can look for those pictures in the 7 month update!
- Devynee is still as content as can be. She has learned that crying will get her somewhere and uses it more than she did in previous months, but in the grand scheme of things she is basically still an angel baby.
- She loves attention from her brother and sister and I am amazed at what she will put up with before mom can catch on to what is happening. :)
Fell asleep in the middle of the living room floor. Kids running and yelling all around.
Wearing a dress that mama wore when she was a baby!
Official 6 month shots. Such a happy girl!
1 comment:
Oh my, what a little darling! I can't wait 'til we are closer and I can cuddle and hold her more.
Post a Comment