You have to watch out when you don't blog for a long time...
Things might actually happen to you that need to be blogged!
Things like a massive rain storm right after your new basement windows are put in (but before the window wells are in) that results in 3+ inches of water in your basement...
Or things like your car doing crazy 4 wheel drive/transmission things on the way to and from Laramie and finally dying on your street (The kids and I were so blessed! I guess that 45 minute prayer (the entire time from my mom's to my door) actually worked!)...
Not to mention swim lessons, t-ball, summer movie series, dentist visits, Angel games and Denver friends visits, and a certain baby turning SIX MONTHS OLD!!!
I promise this blog is in the back of my mind and as soon as more pressing things (you know, basement clean-up and the like) are complete I'll get right back at it. :)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I totally hear you! Just be thankful that you are not 3-4 months behind like I am. I don't even know where to start!
Post a Comment