Sometimes you get SOOOOO behind on the blog you almost don't want to catch up. I think I've learned my lesson though, as this is my favorite way of sharing pictures of the kids with friends and family, not to mention how much I love that it serves as a record of our family. The plates of RonnieKaLeeEastonKendreeDevynee if you will.
So, how about a little bit of random catch up?
The older two kids wrote letters to Santa this year. This is Easton's.
[Dear Santa, I have been a good boy. I would like a Robot and Sonic toy and Silver Sonic and Luigi. Thank you. Love, Easton.]
We then delivered our letters in person (Easton would hear nothing about mailing them) to Santa at our ward Christmas party.
What is Christmas as a one year old without a screaming on Santa's lap picture?
Don't ask me how these got so out of order but here is Kendree with Santa at mom's work Christmas party. Easton is convinced that the Santa at the ward party is the real Santa since we see the same one at dad's work Christmas party and the one at mom's work Christmas party is just a helper.
Now Kendree's letter:
[Dear Santa, I have been good this year. I try to be nice to my brother and sister. I would like a dolly with a bottle and a potty. Also some books and princess bath soap like last year. Thank you Santa! Love, Kendree]
And now Kendree giving her letter to Santa.
And all three with the real Santa.
Finally, Easton at mom's work party. Mom decided Devynee could have a break and not sit on Santa's lap more than once.
No comments:
Post a Comment