Sunday, July 14, 2013

Why hello there!

After a two month hiatus, I am trying to get motivated to begin blogging again.  It honestly feels like I am starting over completely, but I cherish the pictures and stories I have recorded on this little blog of mine, so I know I need to get back to it.

Things are relatively the same around here.

Husband who is so busy we sometimes forget his name? Check.
Mama working, playing and driving like a crazy person? Check.
Cutest kiddos ever? Double Check.

We are enjoying our BACKYARD (since we finished on labor day weekend last year, this summer has been amazing.  We bought the cheapest swing set known to man, but the kids don't know the difference and Easton especially swings his little heart out.

Our neighbors are so gracious to put up with Easton's batting practice (he hits at least one ball into their yard daily, no matter what I do) and Easton just finished tee ball for the year.

Now we are enjoying our last week of swim lessons, weekly kid movies and lots of outdoor time.  Mom is in denial that she has a kid going to school in the fall and tried to block out the view of the school supply lists that are already out at Wal-mart.  ahhh!

Here's to getting this little thing going once again.

No comments: