Monday, September 09, 2013

Devynee - 20 months

Okay, I have GOT to get this on the blog so we can document this little one!

At 20 months:
  • Devynee really started saying phrases, like "I did it!" and "Watch this!"
  • She is now ok with nursery.  She has had 2 tear-free drop offs, but normally cries just to make sure she is letting me know what a bad mom I am. :) Too bad this is my third rodeo sister!
  • Devynee loves to climb in the van all by herself.  She can't quite get into her car seat though, which means I have to climb in as well to retrieve her from the back and put her into her car seat.  Silly girl.
  • Devynee does not like to swing.  She will tolerate being held on my lap, but will not do a baby swing by herself.
  • She will try to do anything that her sister or brother are doing.  Unless it is going down the stairs and then she insists on being carried.
  • Devynee is sleeping through the night and taking one 2-3 hour nap a day.  She rarely fights going down.
  • She is in size 18 month clothes and size 4 shoes.
This girl LOVES ranch.  Really and truly.

Visiting the "farm" (a place in Ft. Collins)

 Grandpa Wyo came to help and Devynee stole his hat!
 She is a star.

No comments: