The benefit of living right by the county firework shoot site (and putting up with the noise for 4-5 days a year)? Having a GREAT show you can watch from your front lawn. #itlastsfor4hours!
One of my favorite things about being a mom to littles is the little "friends" that greet me around the house. This cute little feline is going to help me put on my make up. #yesitis4pm
True love is spending all day building and anchoring a swing set for your kids. Then finding out that your youngest screams bloody murder the entire time she is in the swing. #2outof3isntbad
Changing my life, one choice at a time...
Look who is in Cheyenne! I really wish I had some kind of story to tell. #iheartnpr #storycorps
Grandpa "pinky promised" a ride in the wagon. He sure did deliver. That's over 100 lbs he's pulling! #latergram
Went to go feed the chickens for Jill and in the time we were there a fire broke out on the south side of college drive!
Sometimes you just have to get comfortable.
Easton showing "baby Todd" how to shoot the gun at the spray park. (We always say the "baby" part of his name). #latergram
One can never be too careful. Helmets at GGWyo's house are always advised. #coordinated
Gotta love a little Luke Bryan! #cfd
Edited (I hope) for your enjoyment.
Bubbles.
I have GOT to get Monopoly Jr. #thirdgameinasmanydays
Devy's turn to hit! #sodetermined #helpswhenyoudonthavetoweartheblindfold
After bringing me daddy's tie, she settled for wearing the clip-on. #leftitonforanhour
That smile...
30 minute rolls all ready for Relief Society Meeting. Who's coming?
Peek-a-boo kids with Aunt Sarah. Gpa and Jordan holding down that bench.
Fun at the zoo!
Definitely her mother's daughter. #everylastdrop
Goodbye Colorado! We had a great family reunion. #lovethoseclouds
Nothing like coming home to what you thought was going to be dinner just minutes away from completion to realize you never turned on the crock pot. #cookingfail
First day of Kindergarten! 5.7 years have never gone by so fast.
1 comment:
Loved all the pics! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to play monopoly over and over again. That is a long game!
Post a Comment