These dollar store sticker books provide HOURS of entertainment around here. #thanksgrandma!
Spending the day at #FrugalityBootCamp with funcheaporfree.com. Here's to achieving our financial goals!
Love spending time with family! Watch us save INCREDIBLE amounts of money after #frugalitybootcamp with funcheaporfree.com!
Baskin Robbins to top off the night. I wish I could convey to you just how difficult it is for me to make a decision at this place. That is what working there for 3.5 years will do for you. (I ended up with eggnog, peanut butter and chocolate and butter pecan. Also a scoop of New York Cheesecake for breakfast the next day. #notkidding #atleasttheywerekidscoops)
Our first major "glasses" injury. #looksworsethanitis #ipromise
1 comment:
I hear you about Baskin Robbins!
I still could eat if everyday and never get sick of it! (and weigh 400lbs). Good thing we don't have one here.
Those were the good old days!!!
Post a Comment