The kids got in some cardo with a little Just Dance Kids. I could watch them do this for hours. Even though I should be joining in.
Kendree helped Grandpa Wyo and Daddy on a project and the dirty tools led to dirty hands, led to a dirty mustache.
Speaking of that project, they were installing a fan in our master bathroom (that bathroom has a small window which means that according to code, we didn't need a fan, but who opens the window in January?). Ron let the spry 56 year old climb up in the attic (although this picture is actually of Ron checking things out).
We always say that no project is complete without dad getting an injury and this one was true to form. A nail coming through the roof, got him on the head. Thankfully, it looked a lot worse that it was.
I don't have any pictures of the finished product, as I assume you have all seen a bathroom fan, but it should be noted that the first one we installed was defective so Ronnie had to climb back up into the attic to install another one.
Thanks for the help Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment