Thursday, October 02, 2014

Instagram: September 2014

First day of preschool!  This little girl gets to enjoy a one day a week school with some of her favorite church friends.

She insisted on an outdoor, no-jacket shot on her rainy first day of preschool.  Unicorn shirt also a Kendree must-have. #sheknowswhatshewants

Spent the afternoon with a good friend, crafting this beauty. Felt good to stretch a different set of crafting legs.  On a side note, why are "back to school" decorations so hard to find? I can only do pumpkins and fall leaves for so long...

You're just jealous that you don't have a BYU helmet to wear while you watch the game.

Finished a Halloween table runner last night!  I've had the fabric for over two years (man, that sentence sounds familiar). Obviously this was a super important before-baby-comes to-do item.

Baby4 sure does have a cute footprint!  The reason I got this look yesterday isn't quite as exciting.  My uterus and (upon more measuring) her stomach are measuring small and just like that I am scheduled for bi-weekly doctor appointments, non-stress tests, and ultrasounds. Right now she is checking out fine and the docs just want to be cautious.  So grateful for good doctors.

Usually, my standard promise of "I'll put it on your wish list" is enough to stop any store tantrum.  Today, only a picture of the item would suffice. #devydidntwantthewatch #justthejewelryboxitwasin

Last baby4 sewing project completed! Minky blanket and lovey sized one as well. #whew!

No comments: