Sunday, October 05, 2014

36 weeks



And here we are....at 36 weeks. The bi-weekly appointments continue and aside from a not so great appointment on Thursday, September 18th, this little girl has performed with flying colors.  During that appointment, her heart rate and movement were not what they have usually been, which caused the doctor to order an extra ultrasound on Monday.  Thanks to a priesthood blessing from Ronnie and my dad, things have looked wonderful ever since.

Surprisingly, I have been sleeping really well!  I have to wake up to move as per usual, but have been sleeping for long periods of time in one position.  The best.

I have had such wonderful support from friends with watching the girls during my 2-3 hour appointments.  I am so grateful for each of them and don't know what I would do without them!

Still no consistent food cravings, but I have been indulging in chocolate a little more than usual since my babies have never tolerated it while nursing.  People call me crazy when I say that, but the difference is super noticeable with me, so I go on a no chocolate diet for at least six months after the baby is born.  And that means no chocolate.  Not even one chocolate chip.  Oh well, I suppose there are a lot of worse things that I could have to deal with. :)

I've been knocking things off my to-do list.  The swing is set up (in the basement) just waiting to come upstairs when we need it and the bassinet is doing the same thing.  I've also packed my hospital bag and a bag of things for Ron to bring to the hospital after the baby is here and it is time to go home.

Other baby4 updates: 34 weeks, 30 weeks, 28 weeks, 24 weeks, 22 weeks, 20 weeks, 16 weeks

Wanna Compare?
Devynee at 36 weeks
Kendree at 36 weeks
Easton at 36 weeks


No comments: