Thursday, August 07, 2014
28 weeks
Third trimester! Crazy town. Physically, I am feeling great and I actually mean that. I continue to sleep through the night (hallelujah!) and aches and pains are minimal. I am starting to be winded if I walk up and down the stairs a few times in a row, or if I bend over to weed my garden for a while. I informed Ronnie on Saturday, that it was my last time weeding. We'll see how that goes over.
Mentally, I am trying to remain calm, while freaking out a little bit. I am almost done with quilt #1, but still have another quilt, a lovey blanket, crib bumpers, and crib skirt to make. I have to figure out where to find room for kid #4 (well, not the kid really, but the swing, clothes, other equipment, etc.). I know it will all work out and if I don't get my "crafts" done it will not be the end of the world. Really. In other news, I bought the kids their Halloween costumes this week (yes, bought them) and it made me feel infinitely better. Thank you Sams Club.
Baby continues to look good and I am measuring right on, so I don't know that they will do another ultrasound like they originally thought to check the baby's size. Heart rate is good and my blood pressure is good. I even passed my glucose test! I have gained the least amount of weight with this pregnancy, but started about six pounds heavier than with the other three kids, so I think that is the reason. ;)
I'm down to an appointment every two weeks, which means that the rest of this pregnancy will fly by!
Other baby4 updates: 24 weeks, 22 weeks, 20 weeks, 16 weeks
Wanna compare?
Devynee at 28 weeks
Kendree at 28 weeks
Easton at 27 weeks (scroll down)
Labels:
baby4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment