Sunday, July 13, 2014

22 weeks

It took me two weeks to take my "20 week" picture, so we're just going to squeeze another update in here.


Not much change from the 20 week update, except that Ron was finally able to feel this little girl kick from the outside.  She is now VERY active and will keep me awake for a little while as I am trying to go to sleep with her antics.  I am feeling great, but have to get up in the middle of the night a few times a week.  Most of the time it is just because I am dying of heat and need to get some air movement and a drink of cold (very cold) water.

One week after this picture, I had my follow up ultrasound.  The view of her heart was clear and it looked great! Strangely, they did not order a size check at this ultrasound, but instead will have me come in again to do that in a few weeks.  I never understand.

Again, my blood pressure and the baby's heartbeat were great.  I love the short and sweet appointments.

A few more ultrasound pictures for your viewing pleasure.


Other baby4 updates: 20 weeks, 16 weeks

Wanna compare?
My pregnancy with Devynee at 20 weeks
My pregnancy with Kendree at 20 weeks
Easton's gender announcement

No comments: