Monday, July 16, 2007

A Gender

I went to my new doctor last Friday. Love him. Seriously. More than my cliche doctor in Provo.

Since I was 18 weeks, he decided that he would go ahead with the ultrasound--excellent idea!

And, after not too long we found out...

We are having...

A BOY!

Yea!

Then he proceeded to tell me that he thinks he is going to move up my due date from December 12th to the 2nd.

Double YEA!

That is all.

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

AWESOME! So excited for you. Boys are so fun. Now commences the name game. Got any ideas you are willing to share?

Miller Family said...

Congrats!!! I want a boy first too. I look forward to Dec when we get to see pictures of little Ronnie Jr.

Jen and Joe. said...

Yay for boys!

I admit an obvious bias, but boys are terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!