Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What I do when my husband is out of town

Ronnie flew to California last Saturday, so I have been kicking it by myself this week. (Alisa, his sister, is getting married this Saturday and I am flying out on Friday.)

While we are gone, my mom is hosting the N Family Reunion and Adam is giving his farewell talk, so we have several people staying at our house. Hence, I feel the need to have the whole thing spotless before I am gone.

So, I have done the following:
Organized the guest room (even the closet so I won’t be embarrassed when someone opens it.)
Unpacked the office stuff and bookcase
Started and completed my sister-in-law’s wedding guest book
Watched Love Comes Softly—the third, fourth and fifth movies (Hallmark channel productions)
Watched the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice
Finished ALL of the laundry
Deep cleaned the entire house

Today and tomorrow I have to make several wedding and graduation cards, organize my stamping stuff (oh the horror) and keep the house clean.

But the upside is that I get to watch WHATEVER I want on television.

Sweet.

1 comment:

Jen and Joe. said...

I have stamping/scrapbooking envy.