Thursday, July 10, 2014

Kendree the Ballerina

Kendree has been taking ballet classes for the past school year and loving every minute.  I think her teacher is an angel from heaven to have a class for 3 and 4 year olds for an hour once a week.

May 17th was her recital. Her class danced to the song "Summer" from Frozen and had darling snowman hats and white tutus that my friend Jill made.

Most of the girls she knows from church are in the class older than hers that was sitting off to her right.  So for the entire dance, she watched what they were doing, instead of doing the dance. Ah well, what do you expect from a 4 year old?

I only have one video from the first run of the dance (the volume wasn't working).  If I get other videos from my friend, I'll add them.






I think her favorite was posing after it was all over.



Little miss needed a turn on the stage as well.

No comments: