Sunday, July 20, 2014

The tee ball queen

This was Kendree's first year of tee ball.  She played in the 3/4 year old league and had games two nights a week.  Her coach was great and had things so organized and tried to really get the kids to learn skills, etc.  Well, as much as 3 and 4 year olds can do that.

He taught them all ready position, and this was Kendree's take on that.

The kids rotated positions through the game.  Here, Kendree is playing first base.

The spectators got pretty silly sometimes...




Another "ready position" picture.  I just loved this. (she's in the gray and pink jacket)

Sometimes she still got a little bored...

And then regained focus...

Kendree hits!


Kendree hits again!


And yet again! (I could seriously watch tee ball for hours and hours - and I do!)



Finally, it was the end of the season and the greatest day arrived.  The day when the medals are handed out.  She has watched Easton receive four medals over the last few years and was so excited for her FIRST medal!


It's been four days now (when I wrote this post) and she still brings it out and shows it to me at least once a day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Darn! We did not get to see it when we were there - she is turning into quite a little athlete.