Tuesday, July 15, 2014
24 weeks
As much as I hate to sound like a broken record about this, I'm really happy to sound like a broken record, you know?
Things continue to go well. Baby is moving all of the time and so much that there is no way to forget that I am pregnant anymore. I continue to be able to move fairly easily, but getting off the couch or out of bed are a little slower than normal. With Devynee potty trained (for the most part), I'm not down on the floor nearly as much, and that is very nice. This marks the first time since December 2007 that I have not had diapers in my house. It's not much of a break, but it is something! Bending over is not my favorite and I informed Ronnie that he may be the main weeder pretty soon. He was super excited about that. I am still not craving anything specific, but food in general is good!
I haven't even begun a single baby project and as I thought about my life the next few months, that stressed me out a little bit. I may need to make a trip to the fabric store a priority at the beginning of next week.
With this pregnancy, I've been surprised at the comments I get. There is a big difference between your 3rd and 4th child as far as the "world" is concerned. I get a lot of, "Was it a surprise?" (no, thank you for asking), or "You do know how babies are made, right?" (yes, obviously, thank you), or "You sure are going to have your hands full!" (I always say "We have a lot of fun at our house!" to this one) or "How many are you going to have?!?!?" (we take it one at a time, and you are a complete stranger, so I don't care to tell you anyway). Sometime, someone is going to get me on a bad day and I'm going to come back and ask them about their family planning and how they came about deciding how many children to have and how their religion played into that decision. Do you think that would shut a few people up? :)
Sorry for that rant. I'm done. :)
Other baby4 updates: 22 weeks, 20 weeks, 16 weeks
Wanna compare?
Devynee at 24 weeks
Kendree at 24 weeks
Easton [not documented]
Labels:
baby4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment