While I realize that I technically turned 24 weeks yesterday, this picture was taken this morning. You take what you can get around here.I'm still feeling great. I feel kind of lame saying the same thing with every update but it IS true, just not very exciting. I have hit the point where turning sideways to try and fit through a tight spot doesn't do much for me, as I found out this week. Baby is moving all of the time now, and those movements are even becoming visible from the outside (but only if you are intently staring at my belly, which I don't think anyone but me does).
I have been informed twice that I am carrying low, which apparently means a boy. But then I always wonder--I did carry low with Easton, and he was a boy, but maybe that is just the way my body carries babies? Only time will tell.
Easton continues to have no idea what is going on (and I am confident that oblivious-ness will continue until we place a tiny baby in his arms). We pray for the baby in mommy's belly every night, and he continues to call my belly button "baby", but he also calls his own belly button "baby" so that isn't really getting us anywhere.
My energy is still around, although starting to dwindle a bit. I seem to notice the energy stuff with this pregnancy much more than I did with Easton (I'm sure chasing a toddler around has a lot to do with that). And yes, I still crave Taco Bell. I do want to clarify that anytime Ronnie asks me what I want for dinner I say Taco Bell, but I only get Taco Bell 1-2 times a week so while it is a craving, I am not a crazy pregnant lady who MUST HAVE THE FOOD NOW!
Just so you know.
5 comments:
The best part of being pregnant is being able to play the "Crazy Pregnant Lady" card every now and then...
I think it's so cute that Easton calls his belly button- baby. It seems to be a hard concept to learn, but he can enjoy his one on one time now, because it won't last much longer:)
I also think it funny that everyone has an opinion or old wive's tale of how to tell if it's a boy or a girl- if you get sick it's a girl, if you carry low it's a boy, if you dance in the twilight on the third Tuesday of every month it'll be a girl... I think these all stick around because they are right 50% of the time.
Glad to hear everything is going well. Btw, I carried Chase low and not Spencer and they were both boys....so, I am not really sure what that means.
Well....if it makes you feel any better, I'm carrying high AND the baby has a consistently high heart rate....both "should" point to a girl. BUT. I know what I saw in that ultrasound and it most certainly was NOT girl parts. =) Most definitely a boy.
I carried low with both of my boys (though Caleb was a little higher), but I still think it has more to do with the way my body is structured and carries babies through pregnancy.
And I think you're right -- caring for a toddler while your pregnant has nearly everything to do with diminishing energy levels. Good luck!
You're looking good KaLee! I'm glad you're still feeling good, too.
Post a Comment