Can you believe we are so close to 2 years? Me neither.
Although, when you ask Easton how old he is, he usually answers "two," so at least he is prepared.
Easton is now stringing two-three word sentences together "daddy frow ball" or "more ju peeze" and man it is nice to get a better idea of what he is thinking. I do think that his recent explosion in words will officially end my word updates for him. I just can't keep up anymore, so sorry.
He loves anything "boy" right now. Jumping, running, "frowing" balls, etc. He loves that daddy does all of that with him and constantly asks for daddy when it is just me around. Apparently, I can't "frow" the ball quite right. Ronnie and I also spend ALL DAY LONG making hoopes with our arms so he can throw ball through them. Cute, but getting a bit old. Perhaps it is time for a basketball hoop at our house.
His new favorite movie is Peter Pan, which he calls "Pam." Ronnie put it in a few weeks ago so we could get a break from Toy Story and Cars, and now we get "Pam" requests all day long. Oh, how things backfire sometimes.
He continues to say "yesh" instead of yes, and while I don't want him to sound like that all of his life, I love it right now. He also says "Ada" for "Love you!" and we have no idea why. When we say "I love you" to him, he answers right back with an "ada" and tries to make the "I love you" sign in sign language.
He also loves numbers. 2 and 4 are his current favorites and he can recognize them in stores, on boxes, etc. He can count to 7, but needs prompting to say 3, since he usually skips it to get to 4 as fast as possible. It sounds something like this "won, two, tree, fowr, ive, sick, seben" and is adorably cute, but as always, I am a bit biased. He also know how to show the first five numbers on his hand as he is counting.
You can scroll down for the pictures I just posted the other day and I'll try to get a few more uploaded soon--I know how you crave those pictures! :)
1 comment:
Wow! He is the cutest grandson ever! Please take some movies of him at this wonderfully special age.
Post a Comment