It's still not done, but step two of Baby Girl Bedding (if I ever even need it) is.Here are the crib bumpers. I just love how easy these suckers come together. The only catch is that each one requires a bit of hand sewing, and I have yet to find anything I hate more than hand sewing.

4 comments:
Seriously, the cutest bedding I have seen. That is exactly what I was looking for when I was shopping for the girls' bedding.
I hope you have a girl so that you can use that. I wish I was as talented as you. I may have to fly myself to WY for a sewing workshop, put on by you:)
I love it! I sound like a broken record, but you are so talented! I love EVERYTHING you make.
Love the colors KaLee. I'm not sure if 'bumpers' were invented in 1976 when I had Candise. I think we just let them roll into the bars, baby would wake from a nap with red stripes on her sweet little face. Great invention! Baby stuff is so cute this century!
So cute!
Post a Comment