Wednesday, November 07, 2007

36 weeks

And here is the 36 week picture. You are not lucky enough to see my face because believe me, you didn't want to see it. (I believe Ronnie had just said something and I was in the middle of a reply). I have also posted the 30 week and 27 week pictures below, just so you can have solid comparisons.

I'm still feeling really good, except for darn Mother Nature teaching me what no sleep is like. It really isn't too bad though and other than that, I could forget I am pregnant the majority of the time.

I have learned that pregnancies must seem as long to the people I work with as they do to the pregnant mother. I am asked several times a day when I am due--always followed by a "you look like you are ready to pop!" (note to others: this is never, ever, ever an acceptable comment. The pregnant woman knows exactly how she looks and does not appreciate getting confirmation of that fact.)

36 weeks
30 weeks

27 weeks

4 comments:

Lauren said...

KaLee I think that you look great! You are ALL baby and it's fun to see the belly changes over the weeks. Enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant even though I know it is so hard to be uncomfortable and have no sleep. Just think, in a couple of weeks (or even days) you will meet your little Prince. Hang in there and good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

I think you look great - and you are all baby. I know from experience that you can hardly wait to hold your baby and you're tired of being pregnant-but believe me, he is easier to care that way, wait until you have an infant/car seat, a diaper bag and a baby to carry! Can hardly wait!
Karen

Josh and Gnickie said...

Can you believe the baby is almost here. I am getting so excited for y'all. We are in the countdown down with you. When the baby comes our house comes.
KaLee I think you look wonderful. I loved the pictures your friend took in Utah. Side note, I love the color green on you.
Hope all is well with the two of you. We'll talk with you soon. We miss y'all bunches

Jill said...

you do look wonderful and anyone that says otherwise needs to be shot. Might i suggest what helped me my last four weeks of pregnancy...two tylenol PM right before bed. they are completely safe and non-addictive, if you don't believe me ask your doctor! they don't make you groggy or anything...just give you a better nights rest, I promise!