Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's Official

Scenario: Sitting with several other law school wives watching our husbands play intramural basketball.

Friend 1: "How are you feeling?"
Me: "Really good, except I can only fit in two pairs of shoes now." (as I hold up my feet)
Friend 1: (Obviously horrified by the sheer size of my feet) "Do they hurt?"
Friend 2: "Is that what c'ankles look like?"

I am immensely proud that I could be an intricate part of Friend 2 seeing her first c'ankles.

(It's a good thing that I love these girls and have not been affected by raging pregnancy hormones, or there could have been some serious smack-down.)

Feet pics to come tomorrow--so don't come back if Fred Flintstone feet make you queasy.

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

oh I so know how you feel. Tell Ronnie not to fear your ankle bones will appear again about a month after the baby is born.