Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm a Winner!

I have been entering the giveaways over at Design Mom for what seems like forever and I finally won.

It just happens to be the PERFECT thing too!


This book:
Head on over to check out her awesome giveaways yourself!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

That is SO cool! I swear i've seen that blog before, don't ask my why I haven't subscribed to it until now. Maybe I thought, well, I'm not a mom yet. But shoot, I totally want to win those pettiskirts!

us said...

Why didn't you tell me about that blog before. I want in on those giveaways. Congrats on winning! That is always fun. Maybe I'll have some luck for the giveaways from today. You better call me soon with some good news!!

Anonymous said...

HI I just found your blog by coincidence! Congratulations! I love giveaways too. Mod*Mom has the best. I won one this year :)
http://modmom.blogspot.com

Nemesis said...

Shut up, you won?? Lucky . . .