Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Brynlee: 9 months
This little lady is 9 months old! Just as much time out of mama as inside. This is always such a big milestone for me because of that. Brynlee is crawling when she wants to get around and goes all over the house. I feel like I am constantly yelling "Where's the baby?" just so one of the other kids can give me an update on her location in the house. She is so patient with all of her siblings and gets right in on the "wrestling" matches they have with her [read: they lay on the floor and let her crawl all over them]. She loves their attention and they love hers. She also love, love, loves her daddy and whines and cries if he walks past her or into a room and does not pick her up.
She is taking two naps a day and waking up 2-3 times a night. It is killing me. I'm just biding my time until she is a year so I can wean her and sleep train her. I would train her now, but she is so tiny (14 lbs. 12 oz at her 9 month appointment - not even on the charts at all) that the doctor said I have to feed her if she wakes.
Brynlee is a great baby and so good and fitting into the craziness that is our family. We love her guts!
Labels:
Brynlee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment