And for those who wonder:
Yes, this was on purpose.
Yes, we know how this happens.
Yes, we are excited!
Brynlee was apparently not going to make it past lunch time today. I love that she used a balloon instead of her favorite blanket.
Sometimes you catch your baby "reading" (complete with babbling) to herself and have to document it.
A Kendree story that has to be told:
Scene: Kendree, Brynlee and I are snuggling on the couch and Kendree is stroking Brynlee's arm.
Kendree: I wish my arm was as soft as Brynlee's is.
Mom: Babies have really soft skin, your skin was that soft when you were a baby.
Kendree: But it isn't anymore.
Mom: Well, you are getting bigger and when you get older you get more hair and your skin has to be a little tougher because you are outside running around, etc.
Kendree (with a look of absolute disbelief on her face): YOU MEAN I AM TURNING INTO A WEREWOLF?!?!?!?
And this is where I had to turn away for a few minutes and compse myself and then continued to reassure her that she was not turning into a werewolf. Phew.
House is getting closer to being done! Rock is almost done on the outside, we're waiting on countertops on the inside and then it's cleaning and carpet (roughly). About a month out from moving!
I got this lovely souvenir last night at the hospital. I issued my formal apology to Ronnie for ever doubting that his kidney stone was as painful as he professed 6 years ago. #somuchworsethanlabor #feelingalotbettertoday #ihavethebestneighborsever
It's hard to tell, but Brynlee scrubbed down this whole scale with great concentration this morning. Such a hard little {naked} worker!
A little church snow-shoveling with dad. #bighelper #sometimes
No comments:
Post a Comment