Saturday, April 30, 2016

The New House: April

Quite a bit of progress was made on cabinets this month. [Kitchen sink area]

Kitchen pantry cupboards.

Another view.


We had some cute visitors. Cousins came to check out the house and hung out on the mudroom bench for a minute.



Outside progress was made as well!  The rock is going up!


After I told my cabinet guy that I was putting in a farmhouse sink, he had to completely redo that cabinet.  I felt pretty bad, but I already had the sink, so there was no backing out of it.



Kitchen side of the island.

Dining room side of the island.


Laundry room cabinets - above the washer and dryer.

Laundry room cabinets across from the washer and dryer.


Master Bathroom cabinets


Tile is all done around the tub...

And the shower is done too (the bench is kind of hard to make out in the back, but it is there.

Bench and shampoo cubby at the back of the shower.


Kids bathroom cabinets

Basement all painted and done.



Downstairs bedroom


Another bedroom downstairs.


Last bedroom downstairs

Downstairs bathroom. Pre-doors being hung.



No comments: